13 September 2015

My life Summary for 2015 til February 2016

Hi,

It's been years I came here to write my blog....

Currently my life:

I'm currently finishing my 3rd company's project as Resident Engineer. Yes, I'm back to Kuala Lumpur since 2013 June. It has been great, to be back to your family and hometown.
Education, I've completed my master's degree last year and graduated with Best Student Award and a Gold Medal from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, UTM. I mean, who would have guessed that I..doing my master's in UTM and getting First Class in my studies. The best part was, I did part time for 2 years. I was also told by the Civil Engineering Faculty that non of the part time post-graduate students in their record had gotten the First Class or Best Student Award. I myself quite surprised to hear that. My mother has her tears of joy and my family was proud of my achievements. I had to thank my supervisor Prof Aziruddin Ressang... It will be no possible without him, and my wonderful classmates, the best non competitive classmates ever sharing experience and advising each other when I almost had given up. This Master's certification has given me the best feelings after so long, a sign of hope that I can still be what I want to be and nothing is impossible. I've been offered to continue my Phd in UTM, supposed to have started this month, but I had to defer to September intake. I need rest and I am occupied with of other stuffs to manage. Hopefully by then my burning spirit doesn't fade away.

Relationship:
So last 14th of February 2016, I had went to her house with my family to officially ask her family's approval for marriage. Probably this year end will be our engagements. Feeling excited :). Btw, February 2015 last year, I had an accident where I had to go through a hand surgery. I went through a transparent glass sliding door in PJ house and have serious cuts in my left hand. My nervous and tendons severally damaged. I was hospitalized for few days. I didn't go to work and unpaid MC for almost 3 months. In those months I had to go for physiotherapy sessions to make my fingers move. Slowly I've recovered and I had to quit my job due to some stupid office politic that happened when I was not around. SOCSO have gave me some compensation for my MC days Plus during that time, I took the opportunity to go braces for my teeth. Thanks to my GF, she had it few months before I did.
Prior to my braces, I have to went through another surgery to remove my 4 wisdom tooth..that's right! all four of it, because 2 bottom wisdom tooth are impacted, hence the upper tooth will be useless. I had to go through the pain worst than my hand operation for almost 2 weeks. Cant eat and cant sleep, cant even watch TV...Damn...worst time ever, I was spitting blood every hour non stop...But after few months. I finally got my brace for my upper tooth and few months later my lower tooth with braces.... Expected to be removed next year. I look ugly. My speech manners has changed, my lips is not closing fully. Still trying to adapt to this condition.
Another thing about this February was that I had to my head bold for Thaipusam in Bt Caves for reasons I cant tell :)... So you can imagine a fat, bold guy, with a deep scar in both hands and with spectacles and braces gone to her house on valentines day to propose to her family....OMG....what to do, things fall this way....haha....next...

Financial:
Financially I'm at the worst condition ever since last year actually. Hoping to recover soon, really struggling alot. Hopefully some miracle will able me to buy a Jackpot ticket and will millions of RM and settle down.

Investment and Business:
I'm still looking for a potential renter to rent out a shared property with my brother located in Taman Setia Tropika, Johor Bharu. It's a high rise condominium call Sky Peak Residence. Its a Corner Unit with 2 views. Will be fully furnished at the price of RM1700 (inclusive of maintenance and sinking fees). If you are interested, you can email me at jadedmesh@gmail.com :)
Other than that, I've started a small business in August 2015 which runs by its own. It's at Ampang. Currently, the profit is not much yet but I hope I can learn something before going big.


So there you go, my life summary for 2015 til to date





No comments: