04 September 2008

Here i am...back on the blogging business after so long

To begin with, i've been through alot lately...good and bad things....currently, i'm in a relationship with someone...will talk about it later....I was eager to blog, but this google mail shit was holding me back anyway,guess what no one can stop me from blogging anymore....coz this is my way, my style...my world....so

for those who dont know me yet, keep updated with my blog...and you'll know who i am...now where is my blog pals....

oh by the way this is my 3rd blog...1st blog was deleted due to some ex girl friend thingy...second blog was in Friendster, back that time blog in Friendster was nice...but it was boring...to make it private, i shifted to hear....though my Friendster blog has alot of stories...but i just want to put the past behind....new blog for a new campus life.... :-)

I even changed my blog address from jadedmesh.blogspot.com to boringmesh.blogspot.com because i wanted to hide from a stalker....anyway, hope you will enjoy my blog... thanks

No comments: