07 September 2008

Kota Sesat 2


On the 22th til 25 of August... there was a program conducted by my SIEM club... we as usual, did Kota Sesat the second version and i was posted as Pengarah Program...hehe...so far the total profit for this time is RM1122...yeah alot you can say for 4 days..this is not including side business i did personally...yeah,i misuse my rights a Pengarah Program to make some pocket money...not much just about RM 50 only... We opened our Kota Sesat at 8pm and onwards...since it was a semester break, my target was not students...but the people of Parit Raja and kids...It was not bad,except everyday is a heavy raining day...i remember, on the 2nd day of the program...the rain water flooded the Kota...so, me and some of my MT work hard to clean the water, it was raining so...you know all of us got wet...(i feel sick after the last day of the program finish)MC for 3 days...damn...but it was worth it...the other factor that made me sick is the ice blended did by my roommate and Selva...just helping their business...imagine drinking ice blend at raining night...hah...

Anyway, everyone enjoy working with me i guess...will just have to wait till the postmortem day to see who is not satisfied with my place as the boss...

I'm glad all of my AJK did a great job, thanks guys...

No comments: